Himalayan Salt Inhalers are small, portable, non-invasive, convenient, drug-free, safe for all ages and very easy to use.
When you inhale through the mouthpiece, the passing moisture absorbs micron particles of pure, bio energetic and mineral laden Himalayan Mineral Salt that penetrates and cleanses the entire respiratory system including sinuses, nasal cavities, throat and lungs. This salt ‘air bath’ flushes impurities that can distress the respiratory system. It is great for treating symptoms of Allergies. Shortness of Breath, Hay fever, Cold, Flu, Bronchitis, Sinus Conditions and other Respiratory Symptoms caused by mold, fungus, smoke and pollution in the air.
How they work
Water vapour is always circulating in the air of any room of your home. This water vapour carries along with it allergens like dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke particles, and even bacteria and viruses.
Salt is hygroscopic, meaning it attracts water molecules from the surrounding air. A large block of rock salt, like a Himalayan crystal salt lamp, is especially attractive to water vapour and its attached pollutants.
Once attracted to the lamp, these microscopic compounds remain on the salt and not floating in the air where you could previously breathe them in.
As Himalayan salt lamps slowly become saturated with water vapour they attract from the air around them, the heat from the lamp inside dries them, thus continuing the hygroscopic effect for as long as the light is on.
This heat also re-releases water vapour back into the air. Importantly, any airborne contaminants attracted to the salt lamp remain trapped there and will not become airborne again.
Himalayan Salt Inhaler
Ceramic Salt Inhaler including small bag of Himalayan salt crystals.